Daniele St. Marie Thompson is founding partner of St. Marie Boll, LLC and has been practicing law for over 15 years. Her areas of expertise are commercial real estate, general corporate law, utility law, and providing outside general counsel services to her clients. Daniele has represented clients in multi-million-dollar real estate development projects around the country as well as worked with clients through the arduous short-sale and foreclosure processes. She also has extensive experience negotiating commercial lease agreements and working with various municipalities with real estate purchases and sales.
What sets Daniele apart from other attorneys in private practice is that she has in-house counsel experience. She has had exposure to all areas of a company including contract review, contract negotiation, corporate governance, purchasing, real estate, regulatory matters, budgets, employment and intellectual property. Those skills enhance her ability to evaluate and address issues faced by companies in a thoughtful and efficient manner. The firm offers companies a monthly, flat-fee option to be available as a resource as any legal issues arise. See our Outside General Counsel page for more information.
Daniele is a decisive, organized and driven person with the goal of being a strong advocate for her clients no matter how small the issue.
- Outside General Counsel Services
- Real Estate Land Use and Development
- Utility Law
- Dispute Resolution
EDUCATION AND HONORS
- Marquette University Law School, J.D.
- Sports Law Certificate
- Sports Law Review
- University of Wisconsin – Madison, B.B.A.
- Iron Cross Society
- Wisconsin Alumni Student Board
- State Bar of Wisconsin, Member
- Dane County Bar Association, Member
- Dane County Bar Association Case Mediation Program Volunteer
- Downtown Madison, Inc., Member
- Friends of Lake Kegonsa, Board Member
- Leadership Greater Madison Program, Class of 2016
- Stoughton Youth Hockey Association, Past Board Member
- Junior League of Madison, Past Board Member